The TYMCO Model DST-4 Pick-up head incorporates a full-width 78 inches of blast and suction. The Model DST-4 heavy duty Pick-Up Head is designed to work effortlessly with the TYMCO Regenerative Air System to pick up a wide variety of debris from leaves and trash to heavy dirt, sand, rocks, and most importantly, ultra-fine particles.
High dump function that lifts the hopper up to 72 inches for dumping into various size containers and most 30 cubic yard roll off containers. The TYMCO Model DST-4 is equipped with powerful piggyback hopper lift cylinders. These heavy duty dump cylinders allow the Model DST-4 to high dump even the heaviest of loads. A safety strut is permanently attached to the hopper frame for easy accessibility. When the hopper is in the up position, simply insert the steel pin into the hole on the built-in safety strut.
Gets debris out of the curb/gutter with 36" diameter gutter brooms with in-cab controls. Optional tilt gutter broom allows you to reach down into the deepest gutters. TYMCO's 36" gutter broom design has a pressure sensing sequence valve to automatically determine the digging pressure needed for different debris; therefore, customers get maximum broom bristle life and cleaning performance.
- TYMCO incorporates a high efficiency multi-pass cylindrical centrifugal dust separator for maximum particulate separation and sweeping performance. Designed for easy clean out and maintenance.
- On board 76 gallons of water for dust control around the gutter brooms and inside the hopper. For below freezing conditions, the sweeper will continue sweeping dustless without using water.
- The small amount of air that is diverted from the system to achieve the dustless effect is filtered through TYMCO’s patented DST system. The DST system will filter 90% of the diverted air through a pre-cleaner and the remaining 10% is filtered using cartridge filters. These filters are 99.999% efficient on cleaning 0.5 micron particulates. That is 1/20 the size of a human hair! The best part is that both the pre-cleaner and cartridge filters are washable, ensuring long service life.
- The DST-4 can be used in wet or dry conditions because the combination of our centrifugal dust separator and pre-cleaner will spin out moisture before it sees the cartridge filters.
- While sweeping, the cartridge filters are cleaned automatically by an intermittent air pulse which keeps the filters operational in most dusty applications.
The Model DST-4 sweeper is powered by a 56 horsepower Kubota auxiliary engine. This engine powers all hydraulic functions through a gear driven pump and directly belt drives the blower wheel.
TYMCO uses a natural rubber coated aluminum blower wheel which we have found to be the most abrasion resistant as well as reduces fuel consumption because of its lightweight design.