600 Street Sweeper Sweeper Design
Regenerative Air System
True Regenerative Air. The TYMCO Model 600® is the only street sweeper on the market that is designed with a true Regenerative Air System. True Regenerative Air uses a high-efficiency multipass, cylindrical, centrifugal dust separator to clean the air before it passes to the blower coupled with a controlled jet of air directed through a blast orifice to dislodge debris from the paved surface. The concentrated high velocity air is blasted into cracks and crevices removing all different sizes of debris from the fine dust particulates to larger debris such as trash, leaves, rocks and dirt. All debris removed from the paved surface is directed up the heavy duty suction hose into the Model 600’s large hopper.
Centrifugal Dust Separation. The Model 600 is also the only street sweeper with a high-efficiency multipass, cylindrical, centrifugal dust separator that continuously cleans the air in the closed loop air system thus keeping the dust and fines inside the hopper without additional filters or baffles to clean or replace. True Regenerative Air means a TYMCO never exhausts polluted air into the atmosphere like other air and vacuum sweepers which are designed to continuously exhaust air.
Operator Friendly Design
- Operator Friendly Controls. The Model 600 control console utilizes lighted paddle switches for easier visibility when sweeping city streets, state highways and construction sites at night. From within the cab, the operator can control the auxiliary engine throttle, pick-up head, gutter brooms, dust control water system, all warning lights and the pressure bleeder. The control console also includes a tachometer, oil pressure gauge, coolant temperature gauge, volt meter, hour meter and automatic shut down system for the auxiliary engine.
- Smart Gutter Broom. The Model 600 innovative gutter broom provides excellent performance by automatically applying as much pressure as needed to “dig” debris from the deepest curbs or gutters. If the gutter broom encounters an immovable object, it will automatically retract to avoid potential damage and return to the original position once the immovable object has been passed, all without intervention from the operator.
- Keeping Operators in Mind. The Model 600 stationary hopper provides a safe, simple dumping without the use of telescopic hydraulic cylinders. TYMCO’s innovative raker-assist dumping system guarantees a smooth discharge regardless of how tacky the debris being swept. The 600 suction transition design also allows for easier cleaning by disconnecting at chest height without the need to climb up or bend down to access.
- More Sweep Time. The Model 600 is designed for low maintenance. This allows the 600 to maintain your sweeping schedules, not remain in the shop for extensive routine maintenance required by other street sweepers. The Model 600 is built with fewer moving parts which means less downtime and more sweep time.
- Easy Access to Components. The Model 600 is chassis mounted with easy access to all components. The ability to service the auxiliary engine and hydraulics without raising the hopper greatly reduces routine maintenance time.
- Easy to Upgrade. The TYMCO Engineering Department designs product improvements and options with emphasis on easy-to-install retrofit kits for existing Model 600 owners.
- Keeping it Simple. Simplicity has been part of the beauty of a Model 600 since day one. The TYMCO raker-assist dumping system provides smooth discharge of debris without requiring unnecessary telescopic hydraulic cylinders and additional components that require maintenance. And as always, there are zero grease points on the entire sweeper greatly reducing routine maintenance.
- From Leaves to Millings. The Model 600 pick-up head is designed to work effortlessly with the TYMCO Regenerative Air System to pick up a wide variety of street and highway debris from light trash and leaves to heavy dirt, sand and rocks. The 600 pick-up head also performs in removing extremely heavy debris such as gravel, chip seal aggregate as well as asphalt and concrete millings. Without the use of any gutter brooms, the TYMCO pick-up head sweeps a wider path than other mechanical broom or vacuum street sweepers.
- 100% Aluminum Alloy Blower. The Model 600 is the only street sweeper that utilizes a super-efficient aluminum alloy blower that is self-cleaning and reduces fuel consumption because of its lightweight design requiring less horsepower. The blower is designed to work with the TYMCO Regenerative Air System to both push and pull air which delivers even greater sweeping performance. The Model 600 blower has a natural rubber coating that provides maximum wear against abrasive debris.
- Large Payload and Hopper. The Model 600 is built with a hopper capacity of over 7.3 cubic yards and ensures TYMCO owners a payload of over 10,000 lbs.
- The Cleanest Sweep. Streets, roads, highways and other paved areas swept with a TYMCO Regenerative Air Sweeper are simply cleaner. Concentrated high velocity air is forced into cracks and crevices removing fine dust particulates as well as larger debris such as leaves, trash, dirt, gravel and rocks.
TYMCO's efficient Regenerative Air Design requires less water to control dust, thus saving thousands of gallons of city water.
The Model 600 Sweeper comes with Alternative Fuel Options.